These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of the services, provided by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent
By using our Services, you are acknowledging having read and accepting these terms and agree not to violate our policies. If you do not agree with the terms stated in this agreement or are dissatisfied with the site please direct your complaints to Contact Us page. Failure to comply with these Terms may result in legal action and restriction of your ability to access this site. From time to time, Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent may modify these Terms. Please continue to review this agreement whenever accessing or using this site.
1. Definitions In these terms of service:"Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent", "us", "we" or "our", means Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent Limited, a limited company incorporated under the Companies Acts in England (Registered Number 07040485) and having its Registered Office at 5th floor, Hyde Park Hayes 3, 11 Millington Road, Hayes, UB3 4AZ. "Services" means the services provided by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent namely in visa/UK passport consultation, checking relevant documentation, submitting/helping to submit application, collecting visa/passport and dispatching to the Customer/Client; or any other services Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent could provide and invoice for, e.g. Translation services, documents’ legalisation, etc. "Customer", "Client", "you" an individual or organisation to whom Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent provides Services, or contracts the provision of Services. "Third Party Suppliers" means any third parties who are involved in visa issuing (Visa Centres, Embassies, and High Commissions), UK passport issuing (HM Passport Office); Post Office, international couriers, Company’s business partners; and any other organisation used by the Company to provide services to the Customer.
3. Fees and Payments Payment can be made by any of the options advertised on our website. Payment shall be due when your order is placed. You agree to pay all fees and charges for any products or services offered for sale by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent or by any other vendor or service provider through Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent. You shall pay all applicable taxes and shipping charges relating to the purchase of any other products or services. If payment fails or you have not paid, your application will show on our system as incomplete. Your visa specialist will notify if payment is outstanding. Your application will not be submitted until full payment is received. Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change, including, but not limited to, embassy consular fees, application forms and documentation required for visa issuance, which are subject to change without notice. Payment online: By paying online you agree that your credit card(s) will be billed immediately after online verification takes place. Our secure server software encrypts all your payment card details. The process scrambles all the information, allowing no unauthorised third party to intercept the data. Your browser will confirm that you are shopping in a secure environment by showing either a locked padlock icon or an image of a padlock next to the payment details in the relevant area of the Website. To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the GDPR. During security checks we may ask for additional information or documentation to help support the data you supplied.
4. Placing an Order To begin using our services, you must register as a new user or login to your account on HAJJ UMRAH TRAVEL AGENT . Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent will endeavour to provide you with accurate information and to ensure that you obtain the visa for your trip for the date required in a timely manner. That notwithstanding, you should remember that all requirements to obtain the visa (documentation, fees, time frames, etc.) are calculated based on general criteria and can vary according to information provided by you such as current or previous nationality, residence, gender, age, profession, recent travel, religion etc. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent does its best to correctly describe all services that appear on its website. However, Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent does not warrant that all the statements, definitions, and descriptions are most current, complete, accurate, and error free. Embassies/Consulates often change their requirements and fees without prior warning and changes can take effect immediately. In an event, shall any description of service or any information on our site become outdated or inaccurate, you agree to hold Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent harmless. Requirements and fees related to the processing of passports and visas are subject to change without notice. Application forms and additional documents required for visa issuance are subject to change without notice. Consular and U.S. Passport Agency officials may request additional documentation at their discretion. They may also decline issuance of travel documents, visa, or passport without disclosing the reason for denial. Processing time for visas and passports quoted by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent are approximations based on normal circumstances, and are deemed reliable in most cases but are not guaranteed. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances. By placing an order you accept these Terms. Once you place an order, you will be assigned a visa specialist and the application submission process begins. At this point your specialist will confirm that a money order covering the entire order is included or that a credit card authorisation form confirms a card has been successfully charged. The date by which you need your passport is essential and therefore we will confirm that it is possible to process and obtain a visa within the anticipated timeframe and therefore meet your expectations. If there is enough time to process the required visa and all required documents received, the application will be reviewed for mistakes, corrections requested made and payments made your application will be submitted.
5. Processing time Processing time for visas and passports quoted by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent are approximate and based on processing times provided by Embassies, Consulates High Commissions and the Department of State (issuing authority) under normal circumstances. Processing time should be calculated starting the next business day of the date when the documents are submitted to the Visa Centre. For "Same Day" and "Next Day" processing options please clarify on order form. For other processing options processing time should be calculated starting the day after submission of the documents to the issuing authority. The issuing authority may request further explanations. The issuance of the visa is at the sole discretion of the issuing authority, and theirs is the final decision in admitting entry into the country, even when all the prescribed requirements have been met by the applicant. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent cannot and does not guarantee that the issuing authority will issue the visa in a timely manner and within the specified time frame. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent will not be held responsible for any delays, cancellations, financial and other losses due to denial or delay in processing. No service fees, embassy fees, courier fees, shipping charges or any portion thereof will be refunded due to delays or denial of service.
6. Visa Delivery When Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent returns your passport and supporting original documents, it is important that you confirm that the visa(s) you requested has been issued, that the visa for the intended country you are visiting is valid for the dates of arrival and departure from the country you are visiting, and that the purpose and nature of visit are as intended. In the event you detect any mistake or discrepancy you must contact Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent immediately.
7. Shipping Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent uses Royal Mail for all its shipping needs unless instructed otherwise. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent uses standard envelopes and other standard packing materials provided by Royal Mail or another shipping company as instructed by a client. Sometimes documents get damaged or lost during shipping. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs while the product is in client's possession or in transit. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent strongly encourages its clients to use shipping services that provide real time tracking of packages in transit. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent is not responsible for any failures or mistakes by shipping companies to deliver, deliver on time, track, locate, and keep safe, any and all packages. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent cannot and does not warrant any claims or guarantees made by shipping companies as to the quality of service, timely delivery, availability of service, and other claims.
8. Flight Tickets Please note that the contract of carriage will be between you and the Travel Provider (airline) and it will be subject to their terms and conditions. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent only acts as intermediate in the purchase of the air ticket. In relation to air fares, there can be additional terms which are specific for each fare. For example, tickets are normally non-changeable and non-refundable. In addition, most airlines reserve the right to make schedule changes and cancel confirmed bookings. While Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent, as intermediate party, is not responsible for such schedule changes or cancellations, it will provide all reasonable assistance required through our Customer Service Department.Fare Rules: For itineraries consisting of different routes and more than one base fare, more than one set of fare rules may apply. In this instance, the most restrictive fare rules will be applied. Please ensure you read all fare terms and conditions relating to your booking. There can be additional terms which are specific for each fare. For example, tickets are normally non-changeable and non-refundable and most airlines reserve the right to make schedule changes and cancel confirmed bookings. We are not responsible for such actions and We will provide all reasonable assistance You may need through Our Customer Service team. No show: If you have purchased a return ticket, a ‘no show’ for the outward journey may result in your return ticket being cancelled by the airline. Changes and cancellations cannot be made by email but you may contact Our Customer Service team by phone. Combination Flights: In certain cases, in order to provide special return fares, We combine two one way fares on different airlines or on the same airline. This means that you will have two separate bookings (one for your outbound flight and one for your inbound flight) and each booking will have its own fare rules. If you need to cancel one of the flights, it is possible to keep the other without incurring any additional charges. Any cancellations, schedule changes or other modifications to one of the flights will not affect the other flight, and the fare rules of the other flight will still apply. For example, if you cancel one of the flights, the other airline is not obliged to refund the other part of the journey and offer you a change of itinerary. You may incur costs of any change with the other flight if it is necessary. Flights must be used in the order set out in your itinerary - eg a failure to use the outbound flight or first stage of a journey could invalidate the rest of the ticket. Additional Services: Airlines may charge for additional services such as checked baggage, airport check-in, preferred seating, flight entertainment (if available), food, drink and snacks etc. Any charges for these additional services are not included in the price of your air ticket unless explicitly provided otherwise and must be paid to the airline directly. We are not responsible for any additional costs incurred and advise you to contact the relevant airline to add any additional services and verify charges. Baggage Allowance: Please check your baggage allowance by visiting the airline’s website. Please note if your flight includes more than one route, you may have different baggage allowances. This can even be the case when flying with the same airline, if for instance one flight is international and the other is domestic. This may mean that you are charged for any luggage in excess of the lower limit on the flight which has the lower luggage limit. Check-in: Always ensure you check the minimum check-in time for your flight. The recommended minimum check-in time for international flights is 120 minutes prior to departure and for domestic flights, 90 minutes before departure. Nevertheless, it is possible that some airports and/or airlines may require a longer time. If you have purchased a return ticket, the airline requires you to confirm your return flight booking at least 72 hours before travel. If you do not reconfirm your return journey directly with the airline, it could be cancelled. It is highly recommendable (especially if You are travelling first class), that you check in with enough time if you have special requests regarding your seat. We have no control over the assignment of seats, even if they are reserved previously with the airline, and it cannot be guaranteed that specific seats are available on departure. Transfers: We are not responsible for any cost incurred for transfers between airports or terminals. Stop Overs: It may be possible that flights with special fares or better prices do not necessarily take the most direct route. Some itineraries require a change of plane en route. A flight described as direct is when there is no need to change planes during the trip. Nevertheless there could be stops en route to refuel or drop off/collect passengers. The details of stopovers will be provided during the booking process and will be clearly identified both on the Website and on your itinerary, which We will send you when you make your booking.Time: Flight timings are provided by airlines and are subject to Air Traffic Control restrictions. All means of transportation are subject to weather conditions and the need for constant maintenance and the ability of passengers to check in on time. There is no guarantee that transport will depart at the times stated on any itinerary or tickets which you receive. All timings are estimates only, and We do not have any liability to you for any delay which may arise or for any schedule alterations. If you are notified of any change to your travel arrangements directly by the Travel Provider(s), it is your responsibility to act upon this information and update Us if the change will impact any other part of your travel arrangements. Low-cost airline flightsIn the event low-cost airlines are selected in your flight search, we will search the low-cost airline database, and then if You choose to buy, we will process the booking on your behalf. You may receive a confirmation email directly from the low-cost airline. Your contract will be with the relevant low-cost airline, subject to the terms and conditions of the low-cost airline. These can be viewed before You complete your booking, by clicking on the Terms and Conditions link, upon request from our call centres and after booking on your confirmation email or on the corresponding low–cost airline’s website.Please note that low-cost airlines may depart from smaller, regional and/or secondary airports. The airport is always displayed before the purchase in flight details sectionMinorsMinors between the ages of 5 and under 12 may not travel alone. Nevertheless certain airlines provide a special assistance and accompanying service for passengers between the ages of 12 and 17. This service must be requested before confirming the booking. Sometimes this service is subject to an additional charge; therefore we advise that You check with the airline before confirming the booking. Likewise, take into account the fact that under 18s may not be responsible for another minor. Children travelling as unaccompanied minors must carry, in the same manner as any other passenger, their valid documentation (Passport or National ID Document) on all journeys and must fill in the form that will be given to them at the airline check-in desks. Parents and teachers must present the necessary identity documents (National ID Document or passport). Some jurisdictions require all minors travelling to provide a valid birth certificate. It is your responsibility to find this information. Depending on the airline, minors may travel unaccompanied as long as the airline provides this service. There are also many companies that may have regulations with different age limits and fares, or else it may be prohibited for minors to travel unaccompanied. It is always advisable to check the terms and conditions before booking.Internet bookings for unaccompanied minors are not permitted; these may only be made through our Customer Service call centre. We kindly remind You that as a general rule, low cost airlines do not accept unaccompanied minors. Changes of nameChanges of passengers’ names and/or surnames are not generally permitted. In most cases it will be necessary to cancel the booking and make a new one with the correct passenger information.Remember if the details on the ticket do not coincide with the ID document presented by the passenger, the airline reserves the right to refuse the passenger to board the aircraft. In this case, Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent accepts no responsibility If your flight is operated by a Low Cost airline, You must consult the particular terms and conditions of the airline and present your cancellation request directly to the company, as Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent cannot administer Low Cost airline tickets.
9. Hotel Reservations In these terms of service:"Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent", "us", "we" or "our", means Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent Limited, a limited company incorporated under the Companies Acts in England (Registered Number 07040485) and having its Registered Office at 5th floor, Hyde Park Hayes 3, 11 Millington Road, Hayes, UB3 4AZ.
1. Definitions We offer classifications with stars as a general guide. Please note that this is not necessarily the official local classification and the regulations can vary between hotels and accommodation establishment of the same class in different countries, and even within the same country. Different countries have different regulations: a 3-star hotel in one country is not necessarily the same as a 3-star hotel in another. Check-in/check-out time: generally guests must register at a hotel or other establishment around 15:00 and check-out by 11:00 local time. Nevertheless, local variations may apply. In the event of requiring more precise times, please contact our Customer Service department. Photos: we strive to guarantee that photos/images of establishments and descriptions of facilities and services that appear on Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent are an accurate, up-to-date representation, but we cannot guarantee that this is always the case due to the fact that this information is supplied to us by our Travel Providers.Location: we strive to offer You the most exact information on a hotel’s map location, but we cannot guarantee that this is always the case given that this information is provided by Google MapsThe photos of room types do not necessarily represent the exact bed configuration of the room booked. For example, a triple room in North America may consist of a double bed and a single bed or a double room in Austria may consist of two single beds. In addition, there may be an extra charge for supplementary beds or cots. If necessary, please contact the hotel directly to confirm the exact configuration of the bed before purchase. Breakfast is not included unless otherwise stated. Some hotels may charge additional local taxes
10. Car rentals All drivers must be in possession of a valid driving licence at the moment of collecting the vehicle. The driving licence must be at least 12 months old. Customers must also present a credit card as a guarantee for any damage caused to the vehicle during the rental period. It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient funds available on your credit card to comply with your Travel Provider’s terms and conditions. Any non-compliance with any of these requirements will invalidate the vehicle hire agreement and Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent will not be held responsible for the subsequent loss of costs this could incur. Customers renting a vehicle for collection outside of the European Union (EU) must be resident in the EU and must present a full and valid driving licence issued in the EU/EEE or Spain.
10(a) Local Transportation Hajj and Umrah Travel Agents’s sole role is to arrange the transport with local companies for the time of your stay abroad. We are not liable for any damages or losses caused by the local transport companies. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent’s is not responsible for any unreasonable behaviour carried out by the local companies and its employees if the situation was to arise. Umrah Terms & Conditions
11. Umrah Booking Conditions and Contract. This is your contract with Flights Ware House Limited (referred as The Company onwards) T/A Hajj Umrah Travel Agent T/A Global visa agent . The Company's registered office address is Suite 530, 5th floor Hyde Park Hayes 3, 11 Millington Road, Hayes UB3 4AZ. Details of your and The Company obligations under these booking conditions are defined below, therefore read them carefully. All contracts are subject to the following conditions. Your Obligation to Us
11A. Booking your contract with The Company is made once the following steps have been completed. • On completion and returning of Umrah booking form and required deposit. • The invoice/receipt by The Company will be sent to you. • When you make a booking on behalf of others, you guarantee that you have the authority to accept our conditions on behalf of all members of group you are representing. • The confirmation of The Company must carefully be checked and raise any queries with The Company immediately upon receipt. Your contract with The Company is subject to English Law governed by the jurisdiction of the English Courts and is deemed to have been made by The Company at their offices in London.
11B. the Payment The full payment must be made to the Company minimum 2 weeks before the departure date for Umrah. The payment could be made by a bank transfer or cheque (provided there are 5 minimum working days to clear the cheque). Your booking may be cancelled if you fail to make full payment on time as advised. The cancellation charges are clearly defined below (paragraph 4), which will be payable by you after the cancellation.
11C. the Change or Alteration in the Booking. After we have sent you our confirmation invoice if you wish to alter any arrangements, we will do our best to fulfil it. You must immediately inform The Company in writing with details of the alterations required. The requested alteration will be subject to availability and the agreement by the concerned supplier's and will be subject to an administration charges of £50/- per person together with any other charges or expenses incurred by The Company. In most cases a change in transfer or change of name will mean the cancellation and re-booking of the schedules, the flights and hotels. It could cause a significant additional charge. This charge could be as much as the full Umrah cost. You should be aware that these costs may increase the closer to the departure the changes are made by you. If you change the number of people in your party the price will be recalculated to the new party size. This may mean that accommodation is under-occupied and the other members of the party may have to pay an increased price.
11D. Cancellation from you. If the booking is cancelled, the person who signed the booking must notify The Company in writing as soon as possible. The charges will apply from the date on which written notification is received by The Company.
11E. The Charges will be as following: Cancellation more than 28 days before departure £50 per person. Cancellation 27-14 days before departure 30% per person of Umrah cost. Cancellation 14-7 days before departure 50% per person of Umrah cost. Cancellation 7-2 days before departure 90% per person of Umrah cost. You may have independent travel insurance policy, if you have to cancel for a reason covered by your insurance policy. Follow the procedure laid down by the insurers. You should be able to reclaim the cancellation charges subject to any policy excess.
11F. The Complaint If you have any reason for complaint whilst on your pilgrimage through us, this must be brought to the attention of The Company’s local appointed representative/agent or the hotel management or other supplier immediately so that action can be taken to tackle the problem. If your representative/agent or the hotel management be unable to resolve the problem, please contact The Company office in the UK immediately. If the problem being still unresolved, record your complaints on a client comment form available on request, forward it together with full details of your complaint to The Company within 15 days after the end of your Umrah Package. If you do not follow the above procedure, The Company will be deprived of the opportunity to investigate, rectify your complaint whilst you are on Umrah.
11G. The Company's Obligation. 1. While booking with The Company you acknowledge that there is a risk associated with the Umrah. The risks include overcrowding in hotels and poor management of public places. You should be fit enough to undertake the Umrah and you must take reasonable care for your own safety and the safety of other persons in your group. 2. During Umrah and Hajj season hotels, flights and transportation may be overbooked by our suppliers, in a case of overbooking the supplier holds the responsibility to provide a similar alternative: • In a case your hotel is overbooked, a similar hotel (in the same or similar standard category) will be provided • In a case your flight is overbooked, the airline holds the responsibility and liability to provide an alternative flight, in this case if you arrive at the destination later than expected and no refunds or compensation can be made for the loss of time, or for the loss of accommodation or hotel. Any compensation must be made with the airline directly • In a case your transportation is overbooked, a similar transport service will be provided 3. The Company does not accept responsibility of any death, personal injury or failure of your pilgrimage arrangements is not caused during your trip. 4. The Company does not hold any liability or responsibility for the quality of hotels or airlines. 5. The Company does not hold any liability or responsibility for the loss of any luggage throughout your trip
11H. Prices The Company reserves the right to change the package price at any time without prior notice and you will be informed accordingly. The quoted price of Airline ticket may be increased in case Airline impose any surcharge, if tickets not issued on given time limit. The price may be increased if government impose any charges pertaining to your travel. The package price may also be increased in result of change in prices by our suppliers in Saudi Arabia (hotels, transport etc.), in such case, increase up to 5% will be absorbed by The Company. In case increase is more than 5%, you have right to cancel your package and claim full refund subject to refund charges of Airline tickets.Alternatively you may choose to pay for your package in full at the time of booking, in which case The Company will fix the price and no charges or increase will be made.
11J. Alteration of Your Confirmed Booking. Whilst everything will be done to provide the Umrah as confirmed, The Company may occasionally have to change your arrangements or part of them. The Company reserves the right to do so without prior notice. In the case of alterations, The Company will do its best to notify you before departure. If The Company has to make significant alterations to your arrangements, it will notify you as quickly as possible. Significant alterations include:- 1. The change of airport (except between airports serving the same city). 2. If the outward or return flight is rescheduled by more than 24 hours. You may then: 3. Accept the change and the contract will be varied to incorporate the change; OR 4. Take comparable alternative Umrah Package subject to availability; OR 5. Withdraw from the booking completely in and The Company will make a full refund of payments made by you. The factors affecting flights stopping at an airport en route are not normally known in time for notification, such alteration is not regarded as a significant change and neither are changes in carrier or aircraft type. The Company is not liable to pay compensation where the changes are by reason of unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond The Company control and which could not have been avoided by the exercise of all due care. These could include, but are not limited to, war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity (actual or threatened), industrial dispute, technical problems with transport, machinery or equipment, power failure, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, epidemic, flood, drought, unavoidable technical problems with transport, and adverse weather. The Company is also not liable to pay compensation where the change is by reason of low bookings, which applies where an insufficient number of people book a pilgrimage for it to be financially viable. All group pilgrimages require a minimum number of bookings before they will operate. The Company does not accept liability for delays to flights to or from the United Kingdom or for any cancellation of flights. The Company is also not liable to pay any compensation in case of delay departure as they are subject to air traffic control.
11K. Cancellation by the Company. The cancellation may be necessary in exceptional circumstances; The Company reserves the right to cancel your Umrah. If this happens you will be offered the choice of an alternative Umrah Package of comparable standard (if available) or full and prompt refund of all monies you have paid. The Company will cancel your Umrah Package if you fail to make any payment by the due date and The Company will not be liable for any compensation. If The Company cancels your Umrah Package as a result of low bookings, as defined in paragraph in these circumstances you will receive a full and prompt refund of all the payments made by you. No compensation is paid if your Umrah is cancelled because of circumstances beyond The Company control.
11L. Behaviour. Generally in The Company's reasonable opinion or in the reasonable opinion of the airline pilot, the hotel manager, the tour leader or the other person in authority, your behaviour is causing danger, damage to property or clearly affecting the enjoyment of others, The Company reserves the right to terminate your contract. Should this happen, no refund or compensation would be paid. If your behaviour results in The Company being forced to pay additional charges, The Company will seek to recover these in full from you. The Company will not tolerate any kind of verbal or physical abuse to its employee by anyone before or during Umrah package.
11N. Umrah Visa The Company visa service allows to apply on your behalf for Umrah visas to Saudi Arabia. The Company is unable to guarantee the obtaining of any visa and consequently accept no liability whatsoever for any refusal or delay in obtaining Umrah visa. The Company reserves the right to claim any associated costs incurred as a result of the delay or refusal. The Company is also not liable for any delay in obtaining Umrah visa due to misplace/lost of passport in embassy. The Company is not liable if embassy keeps passport for longer period due to additional checks. The Health and General Information. It is your responsibility: • To check your tickets, vaccination certificates, accommodation vouchers, passport, visa or anything else which might prevent you from being allowed to travel. • You must notify The Company immediately if you think any information is incorrect. The Company will not be responsible for any problems, which may arise in the event that you failed to notify The Company • To make sure that your passport is valid for at least six months after the date your pilgrimage ends. • To consider taking out travel insurance for your trip. The Company would recommend this in all circumstances. • To ensure that you comply with all travel health requirements, such vaccination. • 7. To ensure that you understand and are aware of the rituals of your Umrah and how to perform them. • To be aware that during peak season, particularly the Ramadan period, because of the huge numbers of people on pilgrimages and the problems of overcrowding, your room facilities or furniture may be different. The Company is unable to prevent this from occurring on occasion and accept no liability for it. • To be aware, particularly at the time of the Ramadan, flights and destination airports can sometimes be altered at the last minute. The Company have no control over this and you should accept that this could happen to you. • To understand that Saudi Arabia is not subject to the same health and safety regulations that exists in the UK and Europe. In many areas, the operation of certain amenities and facilities may be subject to local licensing laws or religious pilgrimage. Maintenance and local energy conservation measures may mean that the hotel or apartment limits certain facilities, e.g. air conditioning or water supplies. In addition, unusual weather conditions may cause electricity failure. The Company will not be liable for any damage or losses arising from this. In most cases this leads to a useful experience but you should be aware that accommodation in apartments and hotels is provided on a shared basis (unless appropriate extra fee have been paid and this is stated on your confirmation contract). All information about the hotels has been provided by those hotels and may not have been verified by The Company. All hotel rooms have private bathrooms but you should be aware that the sizes of the rooms are usually smaller than those in the UK and Europe. • To understand that the star rating of the hotels has been devised by The Company and indicates the high standard of hotel offered, the meals are provided on a self-service basis in hotels and apartments. You should be aware that the food served is local food and may vary from day to day. Please also note: To observe the laws, regulations and instructions applicable in the Kingdom. To leave the Kingdom and not after expiry of specify period granted by the embassy to perform Umrah. Umrah visa, not allowed to work in the Kingdom with or without pay.Umrah visa holder not to stay in the Kingdom to perform Hajj.
12.Cancellation Rights and Refund Policy In the UK, if you are a Consumer, you may have a legal right to generally cancel an order or contract under the Consumer Contracts Regulations during the cooling-off period of 14 working days. This means that during the relevant period if a Consumer changes his/her mind or for any other reason they decide they do not want to proceed with an order, he/she can notify the supplier of that decision to cancel the order and receive a refund. A consumer can use any written notification of cancellation to Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent. However, because of the urgent nature of the orders placed with Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent, and to leave a margin of safety to avoid potentially major consequences in the event of delays, Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent starts to render the services on approval of payment and/or receipt of the full documentation, which may be before the expiry of the statutory cooling off period. The Consumer expressly authorises and accepts this. Therefore, the Consumer may not receive the benefit of the full cooling off period for orders placed with Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent and may be liable for part or all of the fees for services provided by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent prior to receiving the Consumer’s cancellation notice. Moreover, visas are items prepared to the Consumer's own specifications and as such the cooling off period and right of cancellation may not apply. If your passport and other supporting documents were received by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent and have already been submitted by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent for processing at the time of cancelation you will not receive any refund; however, if the submission has not been made at the time of cancelation you will receive a partial refund equal to the difference of any fees paid, return shipping charges, and a £15 processing charge. No refunds will be giving for electronic visas (e-visas) to Antigua Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Chile, Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea Bissau, Hong Kong, India, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Senegal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, US Virgin Islands, Vietnam and Zimbabwe. If you have not shipped your passport and other supporting documents and wish to cancel, you will receive a partial refund if regarding entry into Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Central African Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Mauritania, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Russia, Saint Kitts Nevis, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uzbekistan and Vietnam (refund is equal to the difference of any fees paid and a £15 processing charge) and a full refund if regarding entry to any other country. You may cancel by using Cancel/Delete function in your account when logged in or by calling our service line. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent cannot process refunds for Credit Card payments over 3 months old under any circumstances. In such cases Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent may issue a store credit applicable to future applications submitted through Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent. Credit cannot be applied to applications submitted through other agencies or applications submitted to Consulates directly.
13. Privacy Please direct your attention to our Privacy Statement, by which you also agree to be bound when using this site. Privacy Statement is a part of this agreement.
14. Communications By using this site and our services you give Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent your express consent to contact you via email, messaging, or other electronic or non-electronic forms of communication for all purposes including distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
15. Security By submitting registration and application forms, you certify that the information you provide is true and correct. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your User ID (login) and password. You are responsible for all uses of your User ID (login), whether or not authorized by you. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your User ID or password. Please refer to our Privacy Statement that governs submitted & distributed information.
16. Intellectual Property This website, including but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, software applications, is protected as a collective work by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the U.S. and other countries. All logos, images, Web site design, text, graphics, software, HTML code used to generate Web pages on Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent, are the sole property of Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent and cannot be copied, adapted, sketched, painted, or otherwise reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent. All other service marks, trademarks, names or logos, individual articles, columns and other elements are the property of their respective owners. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent is not responsible for other service marks, trademarks, names or logos, articles, columns, and other elements that may be copyrighted or may be the trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners.
17. Copyrights and Trademarks compliance Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent takes all steps necessary to insure compliance with and honouring intellectual property rights of others. You hereby agree to hold Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent free of any responsibility and liability arising from any actual or alleged intellectual rights infringement and agree to notify Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent of any such actual or perceived infringement immediately upon discovery in writing. You also agree to allow Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent enough time to investigate and respond to any such infringement or accusation before taking any legal action.
18. Indemnification You shall indemnify, hold and save harmless, and defend at your own expense Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent, its officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against all suits, claims, demands and liability of any nature or kind, including costs and expenses arising out of acts of violation of these Terms by you, your employees, agents, sub-contractors, or anyone using your computer/user ID. This requirement shall extend to claims or liabilities of any third parties arising out of the use of any patented or copyrighted information or for any other reason. You agree to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal fees and costs awarded against or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any claim, suit and/or action or proceeding attributable to any such action.
19. Termination You agree that Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent shall have the right to terminate your ability to access this site at any time without notice and you that will not hold Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent responsible or liable for any damages whatsoever. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent reserves the right to decline processing of documents for any reason, including but not limited to incomplete documentation, insufficient processing time, or unusual circumstances.
20. Claims period You have one month after completion of work by Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent from the date of delivery of the visa or initial order to inform Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent of any claim related to our services. Once this deadline has passed, any rights for rectification or compensation shall expire.
21. Links This web site contains links to third-party Web sites. These links are provided exclusively for information purposes and to assist in locating other Internet resources. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy of information, expressed opinions or statements, of any third-party sites linked to us or any links contained in a linked site.
22. Restrictions on Use This site is intended for use by adult individuals over 18 years of age. It may not be used for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions. You may not use this site for any reason other than its intended purpose. If you submit any information to our site, you agree not to post or transmit pyramid schemes or chain letters, a virus or any other harmful component, anything that violates the copyright or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to copyrights and trademarks, anything that is defamatory, abusive, libellous, unlawful, obscene, threatening, harassing, fraudulent, pornographic, harmful, or that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. YOU MAY NOT COPY, REPRODUCE, RECOMPILE, DECOMPILE, DISASSEMBLE, REVERSE ENGINEER, DISTRIBUTE, PUBLISH, DISPLAY, PERFORM, MODIFY, UPLOAD TO, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS FROM, RECIRCULATE, TRANSMIT OR IN ANY WAY EXPLOIT ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, IMAGES AND OTHER MATERIAL, OR OFFER ANY PART OF THE SERVICE FOR SALE, OR DISTRIBUTION WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent.
23. Disclaimer All the information on this web site is provided "as is" and without warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information, fitness for a particular use or purpose, including warranties of merchantability, title, non-infringement or otherwise. In no event shall Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent be responsible for any damages or losses whatsoever, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, special or punitive, arising from or relating to the use or inability to use this web site. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent hereby disclaims all warranties with regard to the hardware and software used to support this web site including all implied warranties, fitness for a particular purpose and incidental, special, direct or consequential damages. Accordingly, Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent, its officers and employees, partners, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns, and its third-party agents shall not, directly or indirectly, be liable, in any way, to you or any other person for any inaccuracies or errors in or omissions from the services including, but not limited to delays, errors or interruptions in the transmission or delivery of services, products, or loss, or damage arising for any reason from non-performance. Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent does not make any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to information, requirements, restrictions, quality, content, theme, style, and expressions provided directly or through any third party to this web site.
24. Entire Agreement. This agreement along with the Privacy Statement constitute the entire agreement between you and Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent and supersedes any and all prior agreements, statements or representations regarding Hajj and Umrah Travel Agent. Failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision. No waiver, amendment, or other modification made by you shall be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both parties